Organizations who communicate a consistent brand message and logo image via direct mailers, websites, colors, branded merchandise, etc. tend to be more successful.
People are not necessarily loyal to a product because it is the best. They are loyal because they can depend on their favorite brands. They prefer brands they can count on.
What is at the heart of consistency is your brand message. All of your communication and marketing efforts should tell your brand story. They should keep your brand memorable, recognizable, and in line with what customers expect across all marketing channels.
Uniforms are a marketing detail that can be easily overlooked. A few years ago, a national survey conducted by J.D. Power and Associates found that customers are more inclined to select organizations who promote uniforms, because they seemed more professional and were perceived as more knowledgeable and competent.
Here are 5 Benefits Of Uniforms:
1) Promote Your Image. First impressions matter. Selecting appropriate uniforms can immediately establish a professional image that attracts and retains customers. Branded uniforms help differentiate businesses, groups, and schools. They become “walking advertisements,” for various organizations.
2) Safety & Security. Uniforms deliver functional benefits. For example, flame resistant apparel can prevent injuries, and high visibility uniforms can protect staff from being struck by vehicles. Uniforms featuring specific styles or colors help designate areas at the job site. Uniform programs designed specifically for the food or healthcare industries can reduce cross-contamination threats or prevent damage to sensitive electronic components. School uniforms can promote visibility and maintain propriety.
3) Team Spirit & Pride. Uniforms can create a sense of team spirit and belonging. They help instill pride and responsibility and can convert individuals into “brand ambassadors.”
4) Improve relationships. Research indicates that people are more likely to trust people wearing uniforms. Research also shows that products presented by people wearing uniforms are perceived as “higher quality.” In addition, uniforms promote brand recognition in schools, stores, corporate workplaces, or in public.
5) Improve Productivity. Eliminating the need for employees and studends to concern themselves with what to wear, saves time and money and ensures that everyone looks and feels professional. This is turn, improves productivity.
Uniforms include a variety of apparel items that are branded to match your image. Everyone should feel comfortable and confident in their uniforms. It is important to identify appropriate apparel items, to achieve the desired benefits for your branding efforts.