Did you know that giving thanks is actually good for you?
Research suggests that maintaining an ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE, is able to improve psychological, emotional and physical well-being.
Studies suggest that adults who frequently feel grateful have more energy, optimism, social connections and happiness than those who do not. They are also less likely to be depressed, envious, or greedy. They earn more money, sleep better, exercise more and have greater resistance to viral infections. WOW!
Philosophers as far back as the ancient Greeks and Romans cited gratitude as an indispensable human virtue.
Here Are Some Suggested Techniques:
- Find a gratitude accountability buddy to stay focused.
- Go on a gratitude visit and give thanks! Present a gift. Write a letter of thanks or say it in person or over the phone.
- Share your appreciation. Show others how much they mean to you.
- Pause to focus on appreciating what is around you several times a day.
- Be mindful of negative thoughts.
- Savor and reflect on good times. Pause to view photographs, letters, and other positive memories.
- Help others.
- Make gratitude an ongoing habit.
- Keep a gratitude journal.
- Count your blessings at the end of each day as you fall asleep.
Surprisingly, a large number of business owners admit that showing their gratitude and appreciation to customers is not done consistently and is often overlooked. Aside from a business offering a unique and valuable service, this is the main reason for customer loyalty. People need to feel appreciated. Businesses who fail to thank their employees, customers, and prospects, will loose a lot of potential opportunities with customer loyalty and referrals.
In order to stand out from the status-quo, we recommend implementing an ongoing campaign to ensure that you are consistently communicating your appreciation. Send useful and practical gifts that will help you remain on top of your customers minds and compel them to return and tell others about your service. There are many options available for giving thanks, but sharing an memorable gift will help you stand out in their minds throughout the year, not just the moment.
We can help you identify an effective strategy to implement on-going to achieve your specific objectives.